Download Technical Datasheet
- eicó Alterior Eggshell TDS (82)
- eicó Alterior Floor TDS (60)
- eicó Alterior Gloss TDS (57)
- eicó Alterior Matt TDS (117)
- eicó Alterior Satin TDS (69)
- eicó Chalk Matt TDS (71)
- eicó Flat Eggshell TDS (72)
- eicó Golvolja TDS (48)
- eicó Helmatt TDS (63)
- Ican Granit TDS (57)
- Ican Grepp V TDS (76)
- Ican Guard Multi Surface Protector TDS (56)
- Ican Hi-Cover Plus TDS (58)
- Ican Luxeduck TDS (64)
- Ican Luxeduck Primer TDS (54)
- Ican Metallic TDS (72)
- Ican Mr. Bond TDS (63)
- Ican Ms. Flo TDS (60)
- Ican Multiguard FR30 TDS (63)
- Ican Porslin TDS (73)
- Can I cancel my order or return my unwanted paint?
- What are VOCs and why are they harmful?
- Lemon And Lime For Summer Time
- Exterior Home Painting
- What Does The Colour Of Your Front Door Say About You?
If you have a long thin room, and you would like it to feel more square, then try painting the 2 short walls in a darker tone (say 50% darker) than the 2 long walls. The result will be that the 2 darker walls will have a greater impact on the room and have the effect of bringing them closer together – thus making the room feel more square.