eicó Alterior Matt
- Grand Design, Inspirational Ideas and eicó
- Period Ideas and Daily Mirror: Shades of Green
- Explaining eicó paint finishes
- Planning Successful Colour Schemes
- Country Homes & Interiors: Charming Christmas Schemes
If you have a long thin room, and you would like it to feel more square, then try painting the 2 short walls in a darker tone (say 50% darker) than the 2 long walls. The result will be that the 2 darker walls will have a greater impact on the room and have the effect of bringing them closer together – thus making the room feel more square.